Lightweight and effective,
The differences between this and the view model, is that the view has a glass side panel for additional ambient light.
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stoves are highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a fantastic heating and cooking solution. With its rectangular firebox, viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad Woodburner Stove maintains balance of style, practicality and price. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Side glass window creates cozy atmosphere
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle.
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces Compatible with small accesories
- High efficiency heating, suitable for 2-6 people depending on size
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning) Includes: 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe, 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Winnerwell Nomad Woodburner Small
Stove Body Dimension 320(L) × 150(W) × 150(H) mm
Assembly Dimension 377(L) × 459(W) × 1825(H) mm
Pipe Diameter 53mm / 2.1in
Pipe Length 305mm / 12in
Net Weight 6.4kg / 14.1lbs