PREORDER: Stock arriving 26/09/2020
Please ensure sufficient ventilation is available when used inside tents.
Ultralight and Ultra-packable, the Winnerwell® Fastfold Titanium Wood Burning Camping Stove is the premier ultralight stove for backcountry skiers, hunters, and explorers. Ideal in lightweight stove-compatible shelters like pyramid and teepee tents, the Fastfold Titanium Stove folds flat and the flue pipe rolls into a compact tube—the entire kit weighs only 4.4lbs. The Fastfold design sets a new standard in reliable, hassle-free set-up. There are no hardware parts to lose or fumble with cold hands, simply fold the walls into place and secure with integrated clasps. Plus, with the top of the stove removed, this stove functions well as an ultralight fire pan for river runners and backpackers in sensitive wilderness areas.
● Ultralight Weight of 4.4lbs (Stove + Pipe)
● Highly Packable Design Folds Flat
● 9' Pipe Rolls into a Compact 12” Cylinder
● Easy to Setup and Maintain
● Titanium Provides Exceptional Heat Transfer and Warp Resistance
● Stove Body Can Also Function as an Ultralight Firepan
● High combustion efficiency, suitable for 2-4 persons
● Include 1x stove body, 1x rolled pipe, 1x spark arrestor, 8x pipe rings, 1x carrying bag
Stove Body Dimension 373(L) x 225(W) x 177(H) mm
Folded Dimension 380(L) x 231(W) x 118(H) mm / 15(L)
Assembly Dimension 408(L) x 240(W) x 3089(H) mm
Pipe Type Rolled
Pipe Length 2687mm / 105.8in
Net Weight 1.98kg / 4.4lbs
Fuel Dry, seasoned only
Materials: Made with ultralight titanium, the Winnerwell Fastfold Titanium Tent Stove is highly portable and incredibly lightweight at just 4 pounds. Titanium can withstand much higher temperatures than steel, allowing this stove to be made from very thin material that keeps weight and pack size to a minimum. The high heat transfer efficiency of Titanium allows these stoves to effectively heat small shelters in very cold conditions and hold hot coals for hours.
$888.00 Regular Price