For PROFESSIONAL, LONG TERM, HIGH USAGE
Different to our other Bell Tents, this tent has two poles creating a massive tent of 3m high 6 m wide and 4 m deep. There are two ranges the Pro range and Ultimate. The Pro with added features including, heavier duty groundsheet and canvas and mesh wall and reinforced ground stakes.
Designed for the professional user or those aiming to use their tents for longer spells, they are provided with a free mesh door, heavier pegs and guy ropes and made out of highly mould resistant cotton canvas. In short, these are the most comfortable, spacious, durable and mould resistant Bell tents on the market.
CanvasCamp 600 Pro Twin pole Dual
- Canvascamp 600 Twin PRO®: Ø 600 x 400 cm x 300/60 cm; 19.68 x 13.12 ft x 9.8/2 ft
- tent: 45kg poles: 20kg
- free mesh door
- heavy duty guy ropes & pegs for tent and groundsheet
- spring loaded steel tent poles: Ø 32 mm
- matching canvas carry bag
- instructions: download on this page
- insured shipment, 12 months warranty on canvas and 14 days 'not happy: money back' warranty
- Equipped with a heavy-duty groundsheet which is attached to the tent with a zipper. The groundsheet is made out of PVC and weighs 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.43 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- Unbleached heavy-duty cotton canvas (360 g/m²).
- Provided with a mesh door, super heavy duty pegs, UV coated guy ropes (5 mm) and a storm proof spring loaded steel tent pole (32 mm).
- Very popular feature: The sides easily roll up to let the wind pass underneath on hot summer days.
- Fabulous sand-like colour creating a warm and romantic vibe.
- 100% waterproof! Moreover, the material is treated to be even more water and mould resistant. The inside of the tent never feels damp or moist and remains
- 100% dry even after being out in the rain for days.
- This tent is very comfortable for 2 to 4 people, but easily sleeps 6 as 3 'kings' can be fitted. Sleeps up to 12 kids or holds up to 20 people sitting around.
- Firm frame, consisting of 3 A-frames and 2 central poles with sleeper
- Two A-frame covered entrances (178 cm/ 5.84 ft high). Unlike some Sibley tents this one has an A-frame entrance at both sides, which create a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent would be harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Heavy-duty zipped doors for fast access and a secure seal. The corners of the doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing. Moreover, it is possible to connect another tent to the sides, as the Sibley 600 Twin Ultimate is provided with an extra door.
- Can be fitted with our specially designed Sibley tent stoves or with your own stove and an 'Exit I' connecting piece.
- Unlike many of the copies out there, our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the 'cigarette test' which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- 6 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 2 persons only 15 minutes to pitch.
- Beautifully made quality built. Double stitching all around and reinforced key points.
- All packs down into two durable bags: one for the canvas and groundsheet (46 kg; 90 cm x 35 cm x 35 cm) and one for the poles and pegs (16 kg; 90 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm)
This is a high quality European spec Sibley tent. There are copies about but our tents are very different to the bright white imports from China and India. They have been fully tested to the European standards and carry the official kite mark to show for it.
This tent has been approved by Cotton Incorporated. ™The Seal of Cotton is a trademark of Cotton Incorporated.