Woodlander Camp Stove
Please ensure sufficient ventilation is available when used inside tents.
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
Compact and portable, the Winnerwell® Woodlander Wood Burning Tent Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as teepees, bell tents, and even tiny homes and vans when properly installed. Made entirely in 304 stainless steel that prevents rust and corrosion, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- High efficiency for heating, suitable for 2-4 people
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.5'' diameter, 14.4'' length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8'' thick material for the cooktop and 1/16'' thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode—a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Winnerwell Woodlander Double view
Stove Body Dimension 380(L) x 200(W) x 200(H) mm /
Assembly Dimension 570(L) x 526(W) x 2400(H) mm /
Pipe Diameter 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight 8.9kg/ 19.6lbs
Stove Body Dimension 460(L) x 250(W) x 240(H) mm
Assembly Dimension 628(L) x 645(W) x 2732(H) mm
Pipe Diameter 89mm / 3.5in
Pipe Length 430mm / 16.9in
Net Weight 14kg / 30.8lbs